If you choose to book a program with us, please us the CC authorization form above for the $400 deposit, or feel free to contact us if you have any concerns. We will contact you to confirm booking dates and costs or feel free to contact us for this information prior to deposit. Thank you.
Student Requirements and Conditions
- Your booking date is stated at the bottom of this form.
- There is a required deposit of $400 per student.
- You are responsible for obtaining your medical and learner's license prior to course start date and have in your possession throughout the training program. If there is a problem obtaining this please contact the office. Failure to possess may result in you not being able to drive.
- Balance of first week must be paid on the first day of training or in accordance with Schedule B.
- Class 1A is not responsible for any injuries sustained while training in trucks, building, or surrounding property.
- You are responsible for choosing the course that is best suited to your qualifications and skill levels. This is extremely important and relevant to the success of your training program. Thus we offer several different programs for your abilities.
- Training hours may vary from day to day; equipment failures and weather conditions are just some of the reasons. Efforts will be made to adjust for lost time.
- Please read carefully to ensure you choose the right program for yourself and your abilities.
Current knowledge of traffic rules and regulations is a must.
One Week Program: Designed for individuals with extensive experience in shifting and double clutching on diesel powered units (refresher or upgrade status).
Two Week Program: Usually works for someone with a background in shifting smaller units with gas engines and 5&2 transmissions or minimal diesel powered unit experience, such as farming or construction.
Three Week Program: Designed and leaning towards individuals with very little or no experience. Some of the unknowns fall into this area and caution is used to determine the length of program the individual may need.
Custom Program: Unknown skill level usually starting from scratch. May need three to six days training to determine appropriate length of training time.
We cannot read your mind nor predict your outcome; this is adult education and requires dedication, coordination, and skill to complete programs successfully. We do not provide miracles. You are responsible for your learning.