Always been thinking but just haven't?
Don't know what to expect?
Not certain if you have the potential?
Here's a program that answers these questions and more. This is a hands-on opportunity to experience Pre-trip/Air-brake and drive highway tractor trailer units in a non-threatening environment. It is a relatively inexpensive way to answer the questions, "Do I have what it takes?".
This program is a great cost-effective way for private individuals, farmers, career counselors, or anyone in the position of sponsorship-funded programs to verify whether or not their client has the ability to go through with the training and expenses involved.
- A brief but enlightening explanation of the Pre-trip and Air-brake functions.
- Hands-on opportunity to drive a highway tractor trailer unit.
- Free manuals for studying for learner's exams, as well as information on when and where exams are available.
- Medical forms and costs associated.
- Possible avenues for funded dollars and loans.
- Job options and career potential (with a valid Class 1A license).
- Booking discounts and referral program.
This program is not only beneficial to those thinking of obtaining a Class 1A license but also for groups, or people just simply wondering what it's like to be behind the wheel of an 18-wheeler.
New drivers or veteran drivers can have a hands-on chance to see the road through the eyes of a trucker and learn a safe new appreciation of what it takes to handle one of these monsters in day-to-day traffic, reasons to avoid and respect each others' space on the road, blind spots, cornering, backing, and so on.
Phone: (306) 933-2676